VENDOR AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The event is scheduled for July 1st of the current year. Open 10:00am – 6:00pm, (time is subject to change)
2. All vendors must operate and staff their booths during all hours of the event,
3. A 10’x10’ space will be allocated for each Craft Vendor. Cost is $50 per spot PLUS a craft gift (Value $20) for the Penny Sale
4: Food Vendors: Cost is $150.00
5. Set-up will begin at 8:00am – we do require vendors to stay until 6:00pm
6. Vendor type selection will be on a first booked, first paid basis.
7. Vendor must provide their own tent, table and chairs. Electricity will only be available for Food Vendors.
8. Crafters are not allowed to sell Food or beverages to the public. The only foodstuff allowed to be sold is that which relates to their craft.
9. It is assumed that the person who signs this registration form will be responsible for the safe and proper conduct of the unit/persons which he/she represents and agrees to abide by the conditions outlined herein,
10. I/We acknowledge that I/We shall be responsible for my/our actions while participating in this event. I/We hereby release the Port Colborne Optimist Club and its members and the City of Port Colborne for all manner of action, cause of action, suits, losses, damages or impurities caused by negligence arising out of my/our participation,
11. I/We also hereby indemnify the said Club, for any losses or damages sustained by myself/us of any person as result of such actions or proceeding being commenced against them by myself/ourselves or any person.